Thursday, December 28, 2017

Our good friend Dolly has finally grown up

Peeps, I can’t put in words the joy of meeting my dear friend after 30 odd years. We met him last evening and before I could blink it was past midnight and we had not yet had our supper.


I better tell this properly. We met opposite Koshy’s, MG Road sixish. After the mandatory man hug, we saw to our utter disgust the board marked ‘Bar Closed. I don’t know who was more sad. Anyways went to this place called The Biere Club at UB city and had mug after mug of Ale and Lager. And so it started. Gapshup after gupsup.
   
    
You guys think I am a story teller. Thats coz u haven’t ever listened to Dolly. I need to mention one particular story.  I needed to go to the restroom. Urgent. But he started the story. Peep, I couldn’t move away. The story he told riveted me to the chair. And only 45minuter later, I asked for a pause and rushed. god what a story.


Ok its 1215 and he says bro I have to leave 5. Flying away. So we wind up bar activity and go to Mainland china for food. great Chinese food. not Chinese Chinese. But Indian  Chinese.
Its now that I learn he is not leaving for the airport at 5 but the flight is at 5. So we end the day. A great day.

That said.

Don’t go by that cutsey papam face of his. Amarnath is a number one criminal. Can’t say more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sid and Me

I met my long lost Hyderabadi classmate Siddiqui the other day. Like after about 30 yrs or so. Has his own business enterprises in ...